• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Online blitz

Jod

Can anyone who have purchased the online blitz answer this? Does the online blitz have an expiration date as to how long you can access it after purchasing? trying to decide which one to purchase, online or DVD version. Thanks!

Luna

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Jod,
I asked a similar question after I saw your post in another forum area. It got me curious too, as I had already purchased the Blitz (and absolutely love it!). I had found in the Blitz product description another bonus that was mentioned about the YahooGroup as well. So, when I inquired about the Blitz expiration, I also asked about the group. I'm going to paste below what Laureen's answer was to my inquiry. It may help you in deciding on your own Blitz purchase.

I want to add, that I have made several transactions with CCO and have been very pleased with their service. And I love the Blitz. The techniques you learn in it, you'll be able to apply year after year without having to reinvest in newer blitz packages, unless you want to. I do imagine, that down the road, a newer Blitz will address more with ICD-10 than current issues do, as it comes into mandatory practice. But for now, the current Blitz package is perfect and well worth any coder's investment.

Hi Luna,

We're not real strict with limiting access to the Blitz videos. We just reitre older years so 2011 is done but we still have 2012 up for those that purchased access to that version.

Regarding the yahoo group it is still alive and kicking - it is an email group so different than our little forum here. Here is the link if you want to Subscribe:
CCO-L-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
--Laureen

Jod

Jod,
I asked a similar question after I saw your post in another forum area. It got me curious too, as I had already purchased the Blitz (and absolutely love it!). I had found in the Blitz product description another bonus that was mentioned about the YahooGroup as well. So, when I inquired about the Blitz expiration, I also asked about the group. I'm going to paste below what Laureen's answer was to my inquiry. It may help you in deciding on your own Blitz purchase.

I want to add, that I have made several transactions with CCO and have been very pleased with their service. And I love the Blitz. The techniques you learn in it, you'll be able to apply year after year without having to reinvest in newer blitz packages, unless you want to. I do imagine, that down the road, a newer Blitz will address more with ICD-10 than current issues do, as it comes into mandatory practice. But for now, the current Blitz package is perfect and well worth any coder's investment.

Hi Luna,

We're not real strict with limiting access to the Blitz videos. We just reitre older years so 2011 is done but we still have 2012 up for those that purchased access to that version.

Regarding the yahoo group it is still alive and kicking - it is an email group so different than our little forum here. Here is the link if you want to Subscribe:
CCO-L-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
--Laureen

Thanks!